Digital (REAL) Relationships Equipping Attitude Leadership Program
Apply The REAL Leadership Methods at Your School
WHAT YOU’LL RECEIVE WHEN YOU ENROLL:
20 LEADERSHIP LESSONS WITH WORKBOOKS
- Secret strategies and techniques you can use to get the funding and grants your school deserves and needs.
- There is a downloadable workbook that goes along with the REAL system that allows you to ACTIVELY work through the modules above and get the most out of them.
- above and get the most out of them.
SCHOOL LEADER CONTINUITY PROGRAM
Each Leaders are a key part of turning your school into a positive value-based institution where everyone feels connected with a common mission and purpose! That’s why we provide:
- Monthly Leadership Group Coaching: Monthly live core leadership and personal growth lessons aimed at improving the lives of all adults in the building and school leadership community.
- Weekly Challenge: Each week, participants will receive a weekly leadership lesson (based on the core principle of the month) that aligns to the student weekly journal.
- Daily Thought: Each day participants will receive a carefully selected, powerful and inspirational thought in their inbox.
DISC LEADERSHIP PROFILE AND SUPPLEMENTAL WORKSHOPS AND RESOURCES
In addition to all of the items above, we are including additional resources and workshops on the following topics that you can access at any time.
ACCESS TO OUR PRINCIPAL
Blue Print4Success will provide you our best School Improvement Training program library for your full administrative team to:
- Improve your school's hiring process (including my best 100 interview questions)
- Strengthen the school's culture through school climate and culture
surveys and strategies
- Turn all team meetings into highly engaged action-focused school improvement sessions
- Improve school-wide communication
- Set your strategic goals and develop plans with our framework and templates
- Increase student achievement by focusing on your education plan - Prioritize your day and develop the leadership capacity of your team. - Plus 30 more hours of our best leadership lessons...
This is a $299 value
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
I’m so confident in this program, I’m offering a 100% money-back guarantee if you don’t feel like it’s helping you and your school improve. If it’s not for you, no problem, you get your money back and we part as friends. But… I know this will help you because I’ve seen how much this has helped other clients I’ve worked with over the years!
- Communication and Leadership DISC Report with 1:1 debrief sessions
- 12 Training Lessons on the practices and principles of effective communication
- Improve connections 1:1, small groups and large audiences
- Communication templates to gain clarity and hone your message
What other school leaders are saying about
Leaders Building Leaders...
"This study has been exactly what I needed during this school year"
Lindsey McBride, The Bryant Schools
Thank you for all your time and effort in preparing these lessons and resources. This study has been exactly what I needed during this school year. I love listening to other leaders and learning together. You are doing a great job. Thanks again.
"I look forward to working with you in the future"
Kelly Riley, Tiller School
“It is incredibly inspiring to be around this group of people who are experienced, talented, and going through much of the same things as I am. It’s a great resource to have access to all of them.”Thank you for such a terrific day. It was so nice to walk the halls and campus of the school and feel such energy from the wonderful work being done at CFCI. I thoroughly enjoyed the opportunity to simply make new friends in the education world! Very quickly, you created a safe and positive atmosphere for conversation and networking. I look forward to working with you in the future. Thank you so much for this opportunity.
"I'm already implementing a welcoming reception and other ideas."
Kelly Painter, Bradford Prep School
Today fed my leadership soul. It was a great day! I took so many notes and I'm already implementing a welcoming reception and other ideas. Thank you for putting the Consortium together.