As a school leader who do you rely on when you need someone to talk to for ideas, strategies and problem solving
THAT YOU CAN RELY ON AND KNOWS YOUR PAIN?
I invite you to join our Empowered Executive's "Inner Circle"
A weekly virtual collaboration meeting between school leaders to help you sharpen your leadership, clarify your message and action during times of struggle, execute new ideas, gain fresh perspectives, kickstart your team, and accelerate your school’s success.APPLY RIGHT NOW
Expand your network and receive unbiased feedback through weekly inner circle meetings, monthly expert training sessions, quarterly networking events, and our private SLACK community.
To strengthen your decision-making process to benefit the well-being of your school, your staff, and your leadership.
Monthly one-on-one sessions, partner with your Mastermind Coach who will hold you accountable for meeting your goals while providing you personalized support.
It is a huge benefit to visit a school and hear from the team talk about successes and challenges in order to determine what aspects may work in our own school.
Head of School, Bonnie Cone Classical Academy
Knowing that you are not alone, knowing that there is an answer to every question, and learning from others who are way smarter than me or see things differently. Being able to bounce ideas off of other people who are in the same boat.
Principal, Clover Garden School
In times of struggle, you need to recharge your batteries, gain permission to release your struggle, and to share and communicate. By hearing the struggle of others, you gain new perspectives, which helps you see your struggles and challenges differently.
Assistant Principal, Anderson Creek Academy
It is a huge benefit to visit a school and hear the team talk about successes and challenges in order to determine what aspects may work in our own school.
Brevard Academy, Exceptional Children's Director
Calling All Charter School Leaders...It's Time to Accelerate Your Impact on the Community You Serve
- Know the answer to the question, "Am I doing what I should be doing?"
- See aspects of school leadership and development in a different light.
- Bring new ideas and different perspectives into your thinking.
- Recharge your batteries through open collaboration and discussion.
- Gain permission to release your struggles while finding strategic solutions.
- Obtain a leadership team with varied perspectives and experiences who fights the same battles as you.
- Honestly and openly discuss (without judgement) and receive training for your leadership gaps and weaknesses.
- Be the best school and community leader you can be!
Special Inner Circle Rate
Reserve your seat and opportunity to lock in our "Inner Circle" now for just $1,299 (that's just $106 per month!) through June.
AND RECEIVE OVER $3,000 IN PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT BONUSES:
- Accelerate your leadership skills by joining our Principles of Leadership Book Study ($497) as a BONUS.
- Build the leadership capacity of your employees through our Coaching for High Performance Program ($597) as a BONUS.
- Membership to the School Leader Consortium through ($399 value) as a BONUS.
- Get on-demand thinking partner sessions with an LBL coach ($1,997 value) as a BONUS.
- Get LBL's Principal Leadership Academy: BluePrint4Success Online and On-demand professional development library for your team ($299 Value) as a BONUS.
- Get our Top Digital Personal and Professional Development Programs in the areas of Communication, Building Relationships, Teamwork and Governance ($799 Value) for FREE.
Will this Work for Me?
If you’ve read this far, we know that you’re serious. But there could be a few thoughts running through your mind, things like…
What does my membership give me?
What if I don't like it?
I barely have enough time to get things done as it is -- how will I find the time to implement this program? I don’t want to create another job for myself.
Who is this program best suited for?
Are the sessions live? What if I miss it? Are they recorded?
What happens after I sign up?
How long will I have access to the program?
Apply today for our "Inner Circle". You'll be placed in a group that will accelerate your growth!
Just type into the text boxes below to begin your journey.
Introductory Pricing Options
SPECIAL NOTE...NO Financial obligations until after 90 days, only if you decide this program is for you and you wish to keep going through the 2022-2023 school year.
Weekly Mastermind Sessions
Monthly Expert Training
Monthly Accountability and Goal Setting
Daily Support Community
©2022. Leaders Building Leaders. All Rights Reserved.