Join our workshop where you will learn an easy way to create buy in, build leadership capacity, and set the path towards the future so you can anticipate and plan for any thing that may impact your organization's short and long term vision.
- Why your current planning habits might be counterproductive
- A process to create an easy to follow, flexible road map for your school.
- Identify where gaps can exist in building and executing that plan.
- New tools to support the data collection and writing process.
- What specific targets, indicators, and milestones truly align to address the school priorities
- How to identify the top priorities for the organization's short and long term success
- How to reach consensus when facilitating a session
- How to create a plan everyone can follow and support
Dr. Thomas Miller is a former exceptional children’s teacher, and middle school principal who transformed into a certified coach, professional speaker trainer and consultant through the largest leadership company in the world, The John Maxwell Team.
As a former charter school principal, and state consultant, his research on the effective characteristics of charter schools prompted him to start his own elite leadership development and charter school consulting company,
Tom and his team believe everything rises and falls with leadership and understand the unique challenges facing both aspiring and experienced charter school leaders today.