The New Normal?
Mar 08, 2021
Communicating the desire for the "new" normal has significant impact on not only your morale, but those you lead can have a significant impact on morale, working conditions.
I have spent some time this week reflecting on my experiences hearing folks wanting and wishing for the "new" normal.
Watch or listen to the lesson to get a better understanding of what this person is actually saying and how it is impacting the low morale on your team or in your school.
I offer multiple strategies that I know will work (I use them) to help you and your team be in a better place emotionally and physically!
You you prefer to listen to this lesson:
Once you are finished...
Are you ready to go from:
- Wanting to change to actually changing?
- Envisioning your goal to actually achieving it?
- Being the person you are right now to becoming the person you want to be?
- Breaking through your 'Immunity to Change' to experiencing the real FREEDOM to do, be or have anything you want?
Ask yourself these two important questions:
- If no change were necessary to achieve a better life for yourself, wouldn't you already be there?
- Why are you procrastinating and just 'earning a living' instead of doing what speaks to your heart?
The Solution: EMPOWERMENT MENTORING
The Empowerment Mentoring Program is a powerful deep dive into the strategies that create REAL and LASTING results in your life.
Over Six Months you will learn:
- How to gain clarity on your purpose, vision and goals.
- How to get comfortable with being uncomfortable.
- How to remove any self-limiting beliefs in regard to your conditions and circumstances.
- How to hold the image of your empowered life...living it day by day!
How this works:
- 12 self-leadership online and on-demand lessons full of inspiring content and a call to action so you can learn at your pace and your schedule.
- Monthly live group coaching sessions
- A daily thought delivered to your inbox to keep you motivated throughout the program
- Weekly challenge focused on self-improvement and personal growth.
- Peer support from other like-minded individuals ready to cheer you on to your dreams!
Join Our Daily Thought List!
Get daily inspirational messages and updates on our events and programs.